Sunday, October 5, 2008

I know what netbook I want!

I just realized I haven't been consistent with capitalizing the titles of my posts. As titles, each word should be capitalized (with certain exceptions, as per essay or book titles, etc.), but I don't know what the blog protocol (or "blogocol") is regarding titles. If anyone knows, please feel free to let me know.

I know the netbook I want! After long consultation with a knowledgeable friend of mine and plenty of research on the internet-web, I have chosen the Asus Eee PC 1000HA! I think! Actually, I was just researching it a bit more at liliputing.com, the best netbook review website I have found, and it seems that the 1000HA won't have built in 802.11n and probably no Bluetooth!? This bears more research. Do I REALLY need Bluetooth? And similar questions.

Maaaaaaybe I'll just wait until I have a job first...

No comments: